The wine tasting experience at Palatine Hills isn’t like some of the other estates in the region – we get right down to the essentials: the wine.
- Each member of the Palatine Hills team is well versed in wine tasting, producing and grape growing knowledge – And they’re ready to share!
- While visiting the winery, you might see wine in production, grape vines being tended to, or maybe even preparations for an icewine harvest.
- Throughout the years we’ve discovered historical accounts, legendary stories and battlefield artifacts from the War of 1812.
- The land on which the Palatine Hills winery rests has been growing grapes since the family who lived there planted varietals from Europe during the early 1800’s.
- Peering into Palatine’s past is free with a vineyard visit!
Enjoy a complementary wine tasting with every tour, where you’ll get to experience the land with all your senses.