No need to book a reservation! We are happy to welcome groups of four or less on a first-come-first-served basis seven days a week. For larger groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Each member of the Palatine Hills team is well versed in wine tasting, producing and grape growing knowledge – And they’re ready to share!
- While visiting the winery, you might see wine in production, grape vines being tended to, or maybe even preparations for an icewine harvest.
- Throughout the years we’ve discovered historical accounts, legendary stories and battlefield artifacts from the War of 1812.
- The land on which the Palatine Hills winery rests has been growing grapes since the family who lived there planted varietals from Europe during the early 1800’s.
- Peering into Palatine’s past is free with a vineyard visit!
Vineyard and facility tours are available on request only.
Custom tours can include a rustic charcuterie platter and all tours include multiple samples of our award-winning estate wines.
Please email us at email@example.com with the number in your party and the desired date for your tour.