*NEW* COVID-19 Protocol
For the health and safety of our guests and staff, effective Saturday, November 14, we will be following all new COVID-19 protocols as mandated by the Region of Niagara and Province of Ontario Ministry of Health.
This includes but is not limited to; ONLY guests living in the same home are permitted to be seated together. Maximum of 4 guests per table. Masks will be required to be worn (indoors and on the patio) at all times when not eating or drinking.
All guests must be symptom free for entry to the premesis (indoor OR patio).
Reservations are recommended four or less on a first-come-first-served basis seven days a week. (905) 646-9617
- Each member of the Palatine Hills team is well versed in wine tasting, producing and grape growing knowledge – And they’re ready to share!
- While visiting the winery, you might see wine in production, grape vines being tended to, or maybe even preparations for an icewine harvest.
- Throughout the years we’ve discovered historical accounts, legendary stories and battlefield artifacts from the War of 1812.
- The land on which the Palatine Hills winery rests has been growing grapes since the family who lived there planted varietals from Europe during the early 1800’s.
- Peering into Palatine’s past is free with a vineyard visit!
Due to COVID-19 vineyard and facility tours have been cancelled for the remainder of 2020.